Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The unfair life

The life never took the road that I wanted to travel. I always have to move forcefully in the direction it showed to me. Whenever I wanted to go right it was showing me the way to the undesired way. Does it always mean it is good?

If I go through my memory lane, I can only recall that I’m standing in a point where I never thought I will be standing. From the beginning whenever I asked for a mango it offered me an orange. And if I wanted a grape it gave me berries. Why? I always dreamt of fighting for my country, but what I’m doing is just sitting on the lappy writing some blog to take out my frustration. Sometime I think I was never strong enough to fight for my dreams and then I say “I STAND FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN.” Was I weak enough or was it my parent’s happiness that I was doing it for. I never had this wisdom to look beyond the horizon and say “YES THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR MY LIFE.” Somehow I feel happy looking at my parent’s happiness. Sometime feel that thank god that I never went for what I wanted to do then I would never had all these that I’m enjoying right now. But if I evaluate then what have I achieved qualitatively or quantitatively? Nothing still I have to say my Dad’s name in front of the mass to make my identity. Though it’s not bad but there should be something that I should have done to make my family proud enough to say my name in public. There is something that is still missing as part of my life. There are hundreds of kids born every day in this world and almost all of them just live there life and go on. But what is the difference that makes people like Warren Buffet or William Gates III or Lakshi Niwas Mittal different from others. It’s not about the money or the position they are holding, it’s about the respect they are holding in eyes of millions of people. They strived hard to reach the top of the pyramid along with not losing their humility and the humbleness which was there in them years back when they were like other in the mass. They also took risk, they also sacrificed but life pushed them so that could achieve something in their life. If life can push these men in the path where they are standing then why the life always destroys the blue print of my plan to reach the top of the world. I have no Idea why the life is so unfair some people travel the world in business class and why some people strive to death of hunger. If the word is so simple then why can’t the life be? Every moment we have to fight for the things that we want. Some people say “if the life become so simple where you are granted every wish you desire for then the fun in living will die.” Is it so??? Is living a life of cowards fun, is a life fun of horrors so fun, is snatching every bit from other’s mouth sound fun?? I disagree with all those people who say so. If I wanted a car and worked for it, then it only gave me the piston. What are they expecting from me that I should work 1000 times and collect all the pieces and then assemble it?

If life is tough on me and easy on all those people who are good enough to stand against me then I guess it have a plan for me like life has some plan for everyone. The almighty has the power to move the whole world according to him then grant me one wish that please explain me what do you want from me? In last I can only say: “all’s well that ends well.” Hope my end is also well so that I can say proudly one day that everything is good my son everything happen for a reason.

3 comments:

  1. it really is awsum...i mean every moment i think of my life..n it goes the same way...wateva we wanted in life isnt the same we are doing...circumstances push us,,n we are on a new track..may be bcz sumtmz our duties are mre imp than our wishes..
    n abt the life tain us in our own stride...i juss knw one thing.that destiny writes the best..maybe 10-15-20 yrs hence we realise that wateva god did fr us was d best fr us,,n was d best fr all...maybe we donot realise nw..but later..it may cum to us..believe in god..that's wat i wud say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the thing i'm talking about why is human leave every unanswered question on god...? why can't we self sufficient to make things go our way...?? its better we compromise on what all is given to us by god or he should atleast tell us what is his original plans... and if he has planned everything thing then why not make our thinking go in that direction only....??? and according to faith and astrology right now i shld be playing in crores not counting every penny that i save...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rules of god are ner knwn..

    ReplyDelete